Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years 2010

Happy New Year 2010
We just hung out at home as a family, enjoying our sweet baby!
Partyin' with Daddy on New Years Eve!
I love Sarah's smile! She can light up a room!
She has a high pitched squeal she uses now when she wants something! It is such a frustrating sound! But when she smiles like this I can't help but smile back and laugh with her!
I really do love my baby!
I hope that the new year brings love and joy and happiness to you all! I know we are looking forward to what the new year will bring to our family!

2 comments:

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

great pictures she is such a CUTIE!

John and Liz said...

Love the pictures. Call us, we learned you're moving with the Army? What up with that? I'm home from the hospital, knee replacement surgery, today!Hope your plans include staying in touch with the grandparents. Miss you all.