Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Job

I started a new job about three weeks ago. I am working in the Pre-School at our elementary school in Wendell. I love it. I work with 3 to 5 year olds all day long. It is so great, the kids are so much fun. I think I learn as much, if not more, from them as they do from me. It is the most rewarding job I have ever had. I absolutely love it!
Justin is working for his sponsering dealership right now. He goes back to school March 10th. He will finish out the semester at school and then work through the summer. For now he is loving working at the dealership. He gets to work on cars all day! Its great to see him come home from a hard day at work and know that he doesn't dread going back the next day.

3 comments:

The Eggleston family said...

I know how that feels! I loved working at cabinet shops but after a while, it waasn't exciting to think about going to work tomorrow!

So what about you? Where were you born and raised? Tell us how you met! Come on Tosh, get creative! ;)

Michelle said...

I think it's great that you're enjoying your work with the preschoolers. You've always been so good with kids that I'm not surprised that you love what you're doing.

John and Liz said...

love you sweetheart - nice way to stay in touch. PICTURES Please! Can't wait to hear more - Grandma & Grandpa