Friday, August 1, 2008

I finally decided!

Ok so over there on our little 'About Me' paragraph thing it says that Justin is going to school to be an Auto Tech and that I haven't decided. Well, good news! I HAVE decided! I want to teach preschool! So I am going to get my Early Childhood Special Education Blended Certificate. It sounds like a lot but really it just means I can teach preschool through 3rd grade special ed or not. Anyway...the plan is as soon as Justin graduates we are moving to Pocatello so that I can go to ISU and finally finish school! So, I am pretty excited that I finally know what I am going to school for!

4 comments:

Campbell clan said...

That's so exciting! Good for you. Education is a very rewarding field and crosses over nicely into parenting.

Michelle said...

It's so great to have a goal in mind so that you can work towards acheiving it. I think you'll be a wonderful preschool teacher!

Familia Forsloff said...

that sounds awesome..should be a very rewarding job!

John and Liz said...

congrats Toshia. You are toooo bright NOT to get that education. It's obvious you love kids - go for it! We'd LOVE to get a chance to go through the Twin Falls Temple. I'm sure we'd rub elbows with friends from 20 years ago when we lived there. Love, Grandma