Friday, July 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

Where were you 10 years ago? Justin: It was summer before my Junior year. I was just working at Wal Mart and hanging out with Thomas.
Toshia: Wow, ok 10 years ago I was, ready for this, enjoying my summer before I started 6th grade! I don't really remember much about that summer except the neighbor boy, Ryan, and his friend Andrew. They used to come over and jump on the trampoline everyday! I do remember 6th grade tho, the friends I made that year stuck and we had fun together for the next 6 years!

Five things on today's to-do list?
1. Pick up the house a little
2. Get some pictures developed
3. Make Visiting Teaching Plans
4. Feed the Missionaries
5. Clean the Kitty litter box (that's on Justin's to-do list!!)

A snack I enjoy: Jusitn: Oreos
Toshia: a snack? hmmm, I dunno, baby carrots & animal cookies... not together, but as two different snacks.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Justin: Start my own business.
Toshia: Oh man I think the real question is what wouldn't I do? I would probably buy a cute little house somewhere beautiful, so I would have somewhere to call home. But then I would just travel. Travel everywhere! I mean EVERYWHERE!

Places I have lived: Justin: Burley, Heyburn, Pocatello, Boise, back to Pocatello, back to Heyburn, to Wendell, and now to Twin Falls.
Toshia: Wendell, Jerome, Wendell, Coos Bay then North Bend, OR, back to Wendell, then Hagerman, Wendell, Rupert, Wendell, and then Amon/IF and back to Wendell, then two different houses in Newport, OR, back to Wendell again, to Provo, to Pocatello, Heyburn, BACK to Wendell AGAIN, and now Twin Falls! Sadly when Justin graduates we are planning to move again, but this time hopefull we will stay a while!
Ok so now we tag all of you! (NO TAG BACKS!!! hahaha)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, Tosh, you've lived a lot of places!